LHD boundaries as described are approximate and subject to change. Consult the LHD Study Report on file with the relevant local district commission or municipal authority to verify district boundaries and whether a specific property, particularly one in proximity of a boundary line, is within the district. Also note that LHD boundaries may differ from those of State or National Register Districts.
Map of the historic property retrieved from the online GIS mapView photo
The Ingram's' home at #18 part of the mill complex originally operated by John Bronson in the 1600s- Farmington's first mill. It was built in 1774, with wood clapboard siding and asphalt shingles roof.
The building is an antique remnant of Diamond Glen Mill and Distillery Complex- the first mill in Farmington. It has been associated with Bronson, Bidwell and Mason families. The property is located adjacent to Land Trust property and brook.
 District information retrieved from the town website http://www.farmington-ct.org/.
 Preliminary Study Committee Report, Farmington Historic District Commission, 2003, SHPO Library, Hartford.
Assessors information and Parcel IDs retrieved from the website http://www.farmington-ct.org/landrecords/search.php.
Maps and GIS information retrieved from the website http://www.crcog.org/gissearch/Default.aspx.