LHD boundaries as described are approximate and subject to change. Consult the LHD Study Report on file with the relevant local district commission or municipal authority to verify district boundaries and whether a specific property, particularly one in proximity of a boundary line, is within the district. Also note that LHD boundaries may differ from those of State or National Register Districts.
The building has pedimented gable end facing the street with pilastered corners. It has wide frieze with dentils; the entablatures supported by pilasters around eleven panel door. The windows are sixteen-over-sixteen sash. The cupola has unusual diagonal patterned inserts. The post-and-beam wooden frame of the structure is supported on cut granite foundation.
This building was originally a two-story church. It ceased to be used as a church in 1850. Purchased by the town of Hebron in 1863, the height was reduced to one-story and the building was used a Town Hall. Used for civic organization meetings thereafter until acquired by the Hebron Historical Society on October 20th, 1971, it was restored as a museum and Meeting Hall.
 Historic property information retrieved from the town website http://www.hebronct.com/.
 Old Town Hall, Historic Resources Inventory, Morrison David, Hebron Historical Society, 2000, SHPO library, Hartford.
Assessor and GIS information retrieved from the website http://www.mainstreetmaps.com/CT/Hebron/.
[NR] Clouette Bruce and Cronin Maura, Hebron Center Historic District, National Register Nomination Number- 93000649 NRIS, National Park Service, 1993. http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/93000649.pdf; http://pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/photos/93000649.pdf.